Monday, June 10, 2013

THE BLUE SERIES IS HERE!

The latest series of Artist Statement Robots are here.  Let's just call them ASR for now.  The blue series was an interesting double strike method.  I was trying to find the right color for the Robot, I had a few experemental pieces with the aqua then tried the magenta right over the top.  I like the faux 3-D appearance.  A few of the statements: "Deadlines Are The Mother Of Creativity"  "I Am The Best Artist I Can Afford" "Cartoons Are Not Art"  And a quote from an ex-girlfriend many years ago as she looked around my apartment at my paintings and said: "Who Buys This Stuff?"  A classic.

As always singed and numbered each a hand pressed little gem.  Next Monday June 17th the final "Orange Series" will be available at the Etsy store DavePresslerArt.

No comments: