Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THE KREUTZER SONATA- UK THEATRICAL RELEASE!



One of the things I do sometimes is a bit of acting. It was something I enjoyed and pursued before the art thing just became more important. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to play a small but fun part in the movie The Kreutzer Sontata. My good friend Bernard Rose adapted and directed this controversial Tolstoy short story.
It stars Danny Huston and Elisabeth Röhm, I had fun working with both of them, and the rest of the talented cast. This month it is having it's theatrical debut in the UK.



I wish I could be there to see it in the theaters. At least I can tell all my friends across the pond check it out if you have a chance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Any idea of it coming out on dvd. Gotta see it! Woohooo!
Q

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Dave. Can't wait to see. Keep us posted, if and when we can find on dvd. Not gonna be in UK anytime soon. LOL

Q