Wednesday, May 1, 2013

EMMY NOMINATED ROBOT AND MONSTER!!




 I have been sick the last couple of days and slept late today.  I awoke to my phone blowing up with the news that Robot And Monster was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in the category of Outstanding Children's Animated Program!  I was pleasantly surprised and I feel like it sped up my recuperation a bit.  My show creating partners Josh Sternin and Jen Ventimilia were also nominated for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   The crew of R&M was a dream team of creative, fun loving hardworking folks that really a pleasure to come to work everyday.  Also I'm including the overseas teams from India and New Zealand all around the world we were connected by one fun mission.
So congrats to all of you!   Now hopefully we will soon get to see the season finale for the show.

2 comments:

cub said...

CONGRATS!

(pleeeaassse get this back on NICK in HD where it belongs, instead of the 4:3 frames of nicktoons)

Dave Pressler said...

Thanks! I wish I had the power to do that. Let the network know you want the show in HD in it's own time slot.