Wednesday, May 23, 2018

THERE'S A BIG MUSEUM EXHIBITION COMING!






This August 4th The Museum Of Art And History in Lancaster California is having a big Robot Exhibition.  They asked if I would participate and create an exhibition for the main gallery space.  Quite an honor and a lot of work to be done, but I am doing it!  The exhibition will include a retrospective of my artwork form the last 20 years, as well as my theme of demystifying the art process, and showing how through learning technique and hard work anyone who wants to can pursue art.






I am sculpting large scale robots, and creating a custom printed robot in partnership with Pretty In Plastic.  The Shut Up And Draw! robot.  This will be an 8 inch tall printed robot that will come with a custom pencil, it will be a limited edition all hand painted by me.  There will also be a book of the show available as well as other special merchandise for the show that will be available at the museum.

For the duration of the exhibition I will move my home studio into the main gallery and work there on selected days. A celebration of whimsical robots It will be a fun time, more information on it's way!




No comments: