Thursday, January 17, 2008

DOCTOR WILLY & NURSE EMMA!


I have received a few inquires about this particular sculpted piece titled: “Doctor Willy & Nurse Emma- Extra Parts” They were a couple of characters that I drew and painted. I made this one of a kind original sculpt with a series in mind. This was back in 02. I never followed through on the series but the one sculpt turned out nice. Dr. Willy puzzling over a non-descript piece of human viscera, with Nurse Emma patiently holding a human anatomy chart with her ever-present dangling cigarette.



The owner of this piece is the lovely Scarlett Johansson.
(I hope she doesn’t mind me using this pic) Who I understand is an avid art collector. I think she has good taste. No plans for vinyl figures at this time, although I do want to revisit them sometime maybe for a DW & NE themed art show.

No comments: