Monday, April 21, 2008

M MODERN SHOW!


I want to thank everyone that came out to my M Modern solo show on Sat.
It was a great time. Also two other great artist were doing there own solo shows in the big room. Robert Pokorny & Jeremiah Ketner. We were all soloing together. I have some pics from when I was setting up the show, and a couple of the new other resin blimp “Know Your Enemy #1”. I’ll have some more pictures from the event. Photograper Greg Day was getting lot’s of pics during the show. Here’s a link so you can check out all the art here. Thanks to Jay & MiShell Nailor, Perry and Andraya for all their help. I had this amazing room to fill. The show will be up for a while so if you get a chance swing by.



Making final adjustments.



Ready For Battle.



Hey it's almost like the model!



I haven't shown this one yet "The Final Ride"

1 comment:

shirokuma said...

Hey Dave

I wish I could of gone to your exhibition but I'm trapped on the east coast heh. Everything looks absolutely wonderful~!

Your gas powered dragon is sitting here with his engine running being very un-green hehe ^_^
I hope to see and have more of your awesome resin work. Reminds of the way Dehara does it! Screw mass production, quality over quantity!

Keep up the Great work!