Thursday, May 28, 2009

NEW WORK COMING UP!

Sometimes it's difficult to be working on new art, and documenting simultaneously.
Currently I've been working on some new stuff for the group show "The Study" at Rivet Gallery in Columbus Ohio. I'm looking for ward to being there for the opening Sat June 6th. The Mid west is great in the Summer! I will have some paintings as well as limited edition resin creations. An Automated Pirate, as well as "THE LAST" Robot Gangster Mouse.
Also the one off sculpture "Punch Bot" I'll be posting sneak peek pics here tonight.
The long awaited Angry Clobber Monkey is coming along nicely, but still a bit of a wait. The factory is doing a wonderful job, and it will be arriving in the USA the first week of July. We were really expecting a late May release, I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut until they are actually here. Although at the Rivet Gallery show I will have an actual Angry Clobber Monkey vinyl toy on display!!! Not for sale, but for show and tell.
This is not a Prototype! But an actual factory sample of the finished product.
YAY!

1 comment:

Meg McCabe said...

Yay! That's totally rad, man. I'm a huge fan of your work and live in Columbus. I'll be sure to be there :)