Sunday, May 2, 2010

HELLO OLD FRIEND!

I haven’t abandoned the blog although I’m sure it seems that way lately. Between family life and working on Monster & Robot I have not had time to squeeze in much else. At least anything that would be fun or informative to read. I have a small thing coming out with Munky King for release this summer, and I’ll be at Comic-Con for sure.
If there’s any Angry Clobber Monkey vinyls left by then I’ll be sure to make myself available to sign them. Speaking of the ACM, I just want to say thanks to all of the supporters out there who bought the figure! It’s been selling fantastic around the country and beyond. Also I’ve been asked about if there’s a follow up toy in the works.
There’s a couple ideas I’ve been cooking up with Munky King, although I think it may have to wait until next year. I’ll be doing a few bits and pieces around at shows in LA, and something in November that I will talk up more as we get closer to Fall.



If you haven’t checked out Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Mars Attacks 12 Inch deluxe figure of the Martian Soldier, this piece is amazing! The detail, the articulation, a long over due high quality figure for a movie that was lacking in amazing toy products. It’s a bit pricey but I love the designs of the martians, and I’m a sucker for anything with a skull.

More postings on the way!

No comments: