Tuesday, October 15, 2013

GOING TO SPACE!



So my wife Lisa gave me a wonderful gift for my birthday this year.  Several years ago we were talking about the future and technology, I said if in my lifetime any kind of tourist space travel becomes a reality that is the one thing I would love to do.  Lisa said she has no interest in going to space, but would gladly send me if it became a reality.   So last May she gave me a ticket to go on Space Ship II on Virgin Galactic.   A more amazing girt I can't imagine.   The most exciting part to me is not just the ultimate trip in the future, but the historical adventure myself and about 700 other people are taking part in.  I've started a separate blog to journal the story: Dave Pressler Going To Space.   As things happen, exciting, mundane or amazing I'll make entries with plenty of pictures since writing is not my favorite thing.  Maybe I will be the second artist in Space after Allan Bean.

No comments: