Thursday, November 19, 2015

LAST LA SHOW OF THE YEAR!


Thanks all who came to see the Robot Carnival at Gallery 1988.  It was fantastic group of artists and so nice to meet everyone, so often I'm just trapped in my studio working alone that I forget what it's like to get out and meet art fans and artists for a nice hang out.  This is my last LA art show until next year.   In January I will have a new piece in the Conjoined show curated by the always fantastic Chet Zar.  I promise you this new piece is like nothing else I have ever done, say tuned.  

Two other shows I'm doing for 2016; Telluride Co in August, and New Mexico in Nov.   New Mexico will be a first for me I'm looking forward.   And Telluride was such an amazing success I'm coming back.   I believe we will be open for the art walk in Aug 2016 if I survive the ski season!  No worries I'm taking it easy on the slopes these days.  More details soon and some WIP pics of my new creation for Conjoined 2016.

No comments: