Sunday, July 14, 2013

TR!CKSTER COMIC-CON NEXT WEEK!

Hey there after a breif absence I'm back.  Next week I will be at Comic Con and participating in a couple of Symposiums at Tr!ckster also in San Diego.  At Comic Con I don't have any scheduled signings but will be taking in all of the sight sounds and smells.  Munkey King will be releasing two new vinyl creations Doktor A's  "Mr Pumfrey and His Astounding Mechanised Perambulator"    Sculpted by myself the the amazing Julie B of Pretty in Plastic.   If that was'nt quite enough cool stuff from MK they are also releasing "Bomb Cat by Anthony Ausgang"  another project I had the pleasure of sculpting.  


The two symposiums I'll be participating in will be "Art In The 3rd Dimension" making creator owned toys, and Creative Endurance: Staying the Course to Project Completion. I'll be tweeting my locations and events next week as they happen, if you don't already follow me on Twitter.  It should all be a blast and I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: