Friday, November 13, 2009

THE FINAL VIVISECT PLAYSET!


I am excited and sad for the final Vivisect Playset at Gallery 1988. Thanks to Luke Chueh I was invited to be a part of the very first one. It was me, Luke, young Joe Ledbetter, the always fantastic Peter Gronquist and my friend Thomas Han. Fall of 2004 at a relatively new G1988. It was a great idea, lots new art energy in a new space. I had a blast. I have a great art piece for this final show based on the Endorphin characters, that I first created for the original show. The worst part is I won't be there for the the farewell party. I'll be in Chicago, visiting family and preparing for my Angry Clobber Monkey event at Rotofugi. I will definitely show some pics here on the blog of the finished piece and be thinking of all you guys the night of the show.
Cheers to the Vivisect Playset!

No comments: